Wolfe Research Starts Sherwin-Williams (SHW) at Peerperform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Wolfe Research analyst Truman Patterson initiates coverage on Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) with a Peerperform rating.
Shares of Sherwin-Williams closed at $717.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) PT Raised to $305 at Barclays
- Aegis Capital Starts Presidio Property Trust, Inc. (SQFT) at Buy
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Reports 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!