Wolfe Research Starts Sherwin-Williams (SHW) at Peerperform
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Wolfe Research analyst Truman Patterson initiates coverage on Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) with a Peerperform rating.
Shares of Sherwin-Williams closed at $717.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) at Sector Perform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico (PAC) to Neutral (correction)
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Amcor Plc. (AMCR) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!