Wolfe Research Starts PulteGroup (PHM) at Peerperform
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil losses deepen on U.S. stock build and pandemic fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
Wolfe Research analyst Truman Patterson initiates coverage on PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) with a Peerperform rating.
Shares of PulteGroup closed at $49.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) at Buy
- Bernstein Starts Afterpay Touch (APT:AU) (AFTPF) at Underperform
- CLSA Starts HDFC Asset Management Co Ltd (HDFCAMC:IN) at Outperform (2)