Wolfe Research Starts NVR Inc. (NVR) at Peerperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wolfe Research analyst Truman Patterson initiates coverage on NVR Inc. (NYSE: NVR) with a Peerperform rating.
Shares of NVR Inc. closed at $4670.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVR Inc. (NVR) PT Raised to $6,300 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Craig-Hallum Starts Agrify Corp. (AGFY) at Buy
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!