Wolfe Research Starts Mohawk Industries (MHK) at Peerperform
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Wolfe Research analyst Truman Patterson initiates coverage on Mohawk Industries (NYSE: MHK) with a Peerperform rating.
Shares of Mohawk Industries closed at $182.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mohawk Industries (MHK) PT Raised to $190 at Loop Capital
- William Blair Starts ThredUp Inc. (TDUP) at Outperform
- B.Riley Assumes Colony Northstar Credit Real Estate (CLNC) at Buy