Wolfe Research Starts Moderna (MRNA) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq eye weekly loss as rate-hike worries hit growth stocks
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Buffett's Berkshire Receives Approval to Acquire up to 50% of Occidental Petroleum
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst Andrew Galler initiates coverage on Moderna (NASDAQ: MRNA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $304.00.
Shares of Moderna closed at $236.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moderna (MRNA), Pfizer (PFE) on Watch Following Report U.S. Plans for End of Coverage for Covid Shots, Treatments
- UPDATE: Raymond James Assumes Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) with a Strong Buy
- Moderna names former PerkinElmer exec as new CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!