Wolfe Research Starts Masco (MAS) at Peerperform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Wolfe Research analyst Truman Patterson initiates coverage on Masco (NYSE: MAS) with a Peerperform rating.
Shares of Masco closed at $56.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Starts Nippon Building Fund Incorporation (8951:JP) (NBFJF) at Neutral
- Macquarie Starts Nippon Prologis REIT Inc. (3283:JP) (NPONF) at Neutral
- Citi Resumes Lumen (LUMN) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!