Wolfe Research Starts Lennar (LEN) at Peerperform
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Wolfe Research analyst Truman Patterson initiates coverage on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Peerperform rating.
Shares of Lennar closed at $90.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Starts Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (TSM) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Aneka Tambang Tbk (ANTM:IJ) (PAEKY) at Overweight
- JPMorgan Starts PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (INCO:IJ) (PTNDF) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!