Wolfe Research Starts Lennar (LEN) at Peerperform
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Wolfe Research analyst Truman Patterson initiates coverage on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Peerperform rating.
Shares of Lennar closed at $90.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Goldman Sachs Starts Crown Holdings (CCK) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Ball Corp (BLL) at Buy, 'Differentiated organic growth profile with sustainability tailwinds'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!