Wolfe Research Starts JELD-WEN (JELD) at Outperform
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Wolfe Research analyst Truman Patterson initiates coverage on JELD-WEN (NYSE: JELD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of JELD-WEN closed at $28.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts (MVST) at Underweight
- JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Delivery Hero SE (DHER:GR) (DLVHF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!