Wolfe Research Starts Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) at Peerperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst Andrew Rosivach initiates coverage on Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) with a Peerperform rating and a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Hudson Pacific Properties closed at $29.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts Progress Software (PRGS) at Overweight
- JPMorgan Starts Agora Inc. (API) at Overweight
- Guggenheim Starts Porch Group Inc. (PRCH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!