Wolfe Research Starts Comerica (CMA) at Underperform
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Wolfe Research analyst Bill Carcache initiates coverage on Comerica (NYSE: CMA) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $39.00.
Shares of Comerica closed at $38.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica Bank Earns Five-Star Recognition in Latest HACR Corporate Inclusion Index
- JPMorgan Starts GXO Logistics Inc. (GXO) at Overweight
- Aegis Capital Starts Ceragon Networks (CRNT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!