Wolfe Research Starts Camden Property Trust (CPT) at Peerperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst Andrew Rosivach initiates coverage on Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT) with a Peerperform rating and a price target of $150.00.
Shares of Camden Property Trust closed at $135.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chatwork Co Ltd (4448:JP) PT Lowered to JPY1,500 at Credit Suisse
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$76 at BMO Capital
- Wells Fargo Starts Cinemark Holdings (CNK) at Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!