Wolfe Research Starts Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) at Peerperform
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst Andrew Rosivach initiates coverage on Boston Properties Inc. (NYSE: BXP) with a Peerperform rating and a price target of $142.00.
Shares of Boston Properties Inc. closed at $123.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Ideaya Biosciences (IDYA) at Hold
- Barclays Starts Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!