Wolfe Research Starts American Woodmark (AMWD) at Peerperform
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Wolfe Research analyst Truman Patterson initiates coverage on American Woodmark (NASDAQ: AMWD) with a Peerperform rating.
Shares of American Woodmark closed at $101.82 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Canada Starts BBTV Holdings Inc. (BBTV:CN) (BBTVF) at Buy
- Barclays Starts UWM Holdings Corp. (UWMC) at Overweight
- BofA Securities Starts Molecular Templates (MTEM) at Buy