Wolfe Research Starts American Woodmark (AMWD) at Peerperform
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Wolfe Research analyst Truman Patterson initiates coverage on American Woodmark (NASDAQ: AMWD) with a Peerperform rating.
Shares of American Woodmark closed at $101.82 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts (MVST) at Underweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts FREYR Battery SA (FREY) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Sunlight Financial Holdings (SUNL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!