Williams Trading Starts Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) at Buy
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Williams Trading analyst Sam Poser initiates coverage on Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $100.00.
Shares of Dick's Sporting Goods closed at $76.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Resumes Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Hold
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts AudioCodes (AUDC) at Buy
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Vonage (VG) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!