Williams Trading Starts Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) at Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Williams Trading analyst Sam Poser initiates coverage on Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $100.00.
Shares of Dick's Sporting Goods closed at $76.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Starts Intellicheck Inc. (IDN) at Buy Noting 1 Customer Could Account for Multiple Years of Consensus Revenue
- Loop Capital Starts Katapult Holdings (KPLT) at Hold
- JPMorgan Starts Poya International Co Ltd (5904:TT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!