WestPark Capital Starts Luminar Technologies (LAZR) at Buy
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
WestPark Capital analyst Kevin Garrigan initiates coverage on Luminar Technologies (NASDAQ: LAZR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.00.
Shares of Luminar Technologies closed at $8.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Resumes AmerisourceBergen (ABC) at Outperform
- Wedbush Assumes Aquestive Therapeutics (AQST) at Neutral
- Piper Sandler Starts Incyte (INCY) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!