Wells Fargo Starts Vimeo (VMEO) at Overweight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $47.00.
Shares of Vimeo closed at $32.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vimeo (VMEO) Monthly Revenue Growth Falls for the 8th of 9 Quarters, Meets Guidance However - Jefferies
- SMBC Nikko Securities Starts Xencor, Inc. (XNCR) at Outperform
- Vimeo December 2021 Monthly Metrics Available on Company's IR Site
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!