Wells Fargo Starts Meta Platforms Inc. (META) at Equal Weight
- Wall St set for weak open as traders await policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Wells Fargo analyst Ken Gawrelski initiates coverage on Meta Platforms Inc. (NASDAQ: META) with a Equal Weight rating.
Shares of Meta Platforms Inc. closed at $271.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Meta Platforms (META) falls 1% following negative ruling in FTC case
- Lexeo Therapeutics (LXEO) rises after attracting only buy ratings from Street brokerage firms
- Confluent, Inc. (CFLT) an 'attractive revenue story' - Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!