Wells Fargo Starts Lennar (LEN) at Equal Weight
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Wells Fargo analyst Deepa Raghavan initiates coverage on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Equal Weight rating and a price target of $112.00.
Shares of Lennar closed at $103.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Wendy's (WEN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Yum! Brands (YUM) at Buy
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!