Wells Fargo Starts Lennar (LEN) at Equal Weight
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Wells Fargo analyst Deepa Raghavan initiates coverage on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Equal Weight rating and a price target of $112.00.
Shares of Lennar closed at $103.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lennar (LEN) Sees Positive Pricing Trends Despite Lumber Causing Pressure, KeyBanc Reiterates Sector Weight
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Envirotech Vehicles (ADOM) at Buy (correction)
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Research Solutions Inc. (RSSS) at Buy, $6 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!