Wells Fargo Starts Kezer Life Sciences (KZR) at Overweight
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
- Next two months typically the strongest for flows - Bank of America
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst Chris M. Carey initiates coverage on Kezer Life Sciences (NASDAQ: KZR) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $19.00.
Shares of Kezer Life Sciences closed at $13.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts RXO, Inc. (RXO) at Buy; Trading at Discount to Peers
- Atlantic Equities Starts Meituan Dianping (3690:HK) (MPNGF) at Overweight
- RBC Capital Starts Driven Brands (DRVN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!