Wells Fargo Starts Dana Holding (DAN) at Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Wells Fargo analyst Colin M. Langan initiates coverage on Dana Holding (NYSE: DAN) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $31.00.
Shares of Dana Holding closed at $22.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Dana Holding (DAN) to Overweight
- Piper Sandler Starts US Foods (USFD) at Overweight
- CICC Assumes Alibaba (BABA) at Outperform