Wells Fargo Starts Century Communities (CCS) at Overweight
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Wells Fargo analyst Deepa Raghavan initiates coverage on Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $72.00.
Shares of Century Communities closed at $64.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Mustang Bio (MBIO) at Buy
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts DoubleVerify Inc (DV) at Buy
- UPDATE: KnowBe4 Inc. (KNBE) Closing the Valuation Gap with other SAAS Companies, BofA Securities Initiates at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!