Wells Fargo Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Outperform
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic initiates coverage on Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (NYSE: CP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $254.00.
Shares of Canadian Pacific Railway Limited closed at $226.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- North America's Largest Railroad Operating Union Joins Others and Calls on STB to Reject CN Voting Trust
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts FS KKR Group (FSK) at Sector Perform
- Morgan Stanley Starts Hope Education Group Co Ltd. (1765:HK) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!