Wells Fargo Starts CSX (CSX) at Market Perform
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic initiates coverage on CSX (NASDAQ: CSX) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $4.40.
Shares of CSX closed at $72.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Delivery Hero SE (DHER:GR) (DLVHF) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts FREYR Battery SA (FREY) at Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!