Wells Fargo Starts Bridge Investment Group (BRDG) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Wells Fargo analyst Finian P. O'Shea initiates coverage on Bridge Investment Group (NYSE: BRDG) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Bridge Investment Group closed at $21.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bridge Investment Group Announces Managing Director, Senior Managing Director Promotions
- Wedbush Assumes Electronic Arts (EA) at Outperform
- Wedbush Assumes Nintendo Co Ltd. (7974:JP) (NTDOY) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!