Wedbush Starts ThredUp Inc. (TDUP) at Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst Tom Nikic initiates coverage on ThredUp Inc. (NASDAQ: TDUP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of ThredUp Inc. closed at $20.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Plunges as Deutsche Bank Starts at Sell on Valuation, Sees 25% Downside
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Global-E Online Ltd (GLBE) at Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Southwestern Energy (SWN) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!