Wedbush Starts Sutro Biopharma (STRO) at Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten initiates coverage on Sutro Biopharma (NASDAQ: STRO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Sutro Biopharma closed at $14.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) at Buy
- Baird Starts Thryv Holdings, Inc. (THRY) at Outperform
- Wells Fargo Resumes IMV Inc. (IMV) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!