Wedbush Starts Stitch Fix, Inc. (SFIX) at Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst Tom Nikic initiates coverage on Stitch Fix, Inc. (NASDAQ: SFIX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $45.00.
Shares of Stitch Fix, Inc. closed at $41.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stitch Fix, Inc. (SFIX) PT Lowered to $27 at Morgan Stanley
- Deutsche Bank Starts BioNTech (BNTX) at Hold
- Guggenheim Starts Porch Group Inc. (PRCH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!