Wedbush Starts Skechers USA (SKX) at Neutral
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst Tom Nikic initiates coverage on Skechers USA (NYSE: SKX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $43.00.
Shares of Skechers USA closed at $42.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual call option volume: AGC PAGS AVDL NRXP SKX SLI
- B.Riley Starts Longtop Financial (LFT) at Buy
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Lam Research (LRCX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!