Wedbush Starts Kinnate Biopharma (KNTE) at Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten initiates coverage on Kinnate Biopharma (NASDAQ: KNTE) with a Outperform rating.
Shares of Kinnate Biopharma closed at $38.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tigress Financial Partners Starts Royalty Pharma (RPRX) at Buy
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Reinstates OceanFirst Financial (OCFC) at Outperform
- JPMorgan Starts Grid Dynamics Holdings (GDYN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!