Wedbush Starts Generation Bio (GBIO) at Outperform
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Wedbush initiates coverage on Generation Bio (NASDAQ: GBIO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $31.00.
Shares of Generation Bio closed at $19.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Reinstates Crown Resorts Ltd (CWN:AU) (CWLDY) at Neutral
- Berenberg Starts N-Able Inc. (NABL) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Nyxoah SA (NYXH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!