Wedbush Starts Generation Bio (GBIO) at Outperform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Wedbush initiates coverage on Generation Bio (NASDAQ: GBIO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $31.00.
Shares of Generation Bio closed at $19.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Recordati SpA (REC:IM) (RCDTF) at Equalweight
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Lowered to GBP9.10 at Goldman Sachs
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR55 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!