Wedbush Starts Fusion Pharmaceuticals (FUSN) at Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten initiates coverage on Fusion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: FUSN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Fusion Pharmaceuticals closed at $15.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts MindMed (MNMD) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Assumes Phibro Animal Health Corp. (PAHC) at Neutral
- Credit Suisse Assumes PPD Inc. (PPD) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!