Wedbush Starts Deckers Outdoor (DECK) at Neutral
- Wall St climbs after week of strong bank results; market set for weekly gains
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst Tom Nikic initiates coverage on Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $390.00.
Shares of Deckers Outdoor closed at $365.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Coterra Energy (CTRA) at Neutral
- Cowen Assumes Personalis (PSNL) at Outperform
- UBS Starts UWM Holdings Corp. (UWMC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!