Wedbush Starts Codiak Biosciences Inc. (CDAK) at Outperform
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Wedbush initiates coverage on Codiak Biosciences Inc. (NASDAQ: CDAK) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $19.00.
Shares of Codiak Biosciences Inc. closed at $9.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flagship Pioneering Announces Appointment of Kathy Biberstein as General Counsel
- Morgan Stanley Starts Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) at Overweight
- Aegis Capital Starts Ceragon Networks (CRNT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!