Wedbush Starts Chimerix (CMRX) at Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Wedbush initiates coverage on Chimerix (NASDAQ: CMRX) with a Outperform rating.
Shares of Chimerix closed at $8.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chimerix to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provide an Operational Update on August 5, 2021
- Citi Resumes Melrose Industries PLC (MRO:LN) (MLSPF) at Buy
- Berenberg Starts Interpump Group SpA (IP:IM) (IPGLF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!