US Tiger Securities Starts XPeng (XPEV) at Hold
- Stocks fall as central bankers say inflation outlook not improving
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- Amazon Poaches Netflix's Top Film Executive for its Entertainment Business - DJ
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- Cisco Systems Reports Q4 Beat, Provides Outlook, Shares Up 3%
US Tiger Securities analyst Bo Pei initiates coverage on XPeng (NYSE: XPEV) with a Hold rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of XPeng closed at $47.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Casey's General Stores (CASY) at Outperform
- JPMorgan Starts DBAPPSecurity Co Ltd (688023:CH) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades Krispy Kreme (DNUT) to In Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!