UPDATE: JPMorgan Assumes NetApp (NTAP) at Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster assumes coverage on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $45.00.
Shares of NetApp closed at $42.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Jack In The Box (JACK) at Buy
- Galp Energia (GALP:SM) (GLPEY) PT Lowered to EUR10.50 at JPMorgan
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) (EQBBF) PT Raised to SEK360 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!