UPDATE: JPMorgan Assumes Diebold (DBD) at Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster assumes coverage on Diebold (NYSE: DBD) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Diebold closed at $7.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Assumes Qorvo Inc (QRVO) at Buy
- Citi Starts Markforged Holding Corp. (MKFG) at Neutral
- Citi Starts Owlet Inc. (OWLT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!