UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts IBM (IBM) at Neutral (CORRECTION)
- Second half starts with a fresh drubbing for stocks
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
- Oil prices up 2% on supply outages
Goldman Sachs analyst Brian Essex initiates coverage on IBM (NYSE: IBM) with a Neutral rating and $140 price target.
Shares of IBM closed at $134.83 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Francisco Partners Completes Acquisition of IBM’s Healthcare Data and Analytics Assets; Launches Healthcare Data Company Merative
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Falls Despite Earnings, Revenue Beat - Analysts Weigh In
- Autonomous Research Starts Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!