UPDATE: Gilead Sciences (GILD) Initiated Neutral at UBS
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
(Updated - October 27, 2020 4:58 PM EDT)
UBS analyst Colin Bristow started Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) at neutral, PT $61.00
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead (GILD) Announces FDA Approves New Formulation of Epclusa, Expanding Pediatric Indication to Treat Children Ages 3 and Older With Chronic Hepatitis C
- Barclays Starts CTP NV (CTPNV:NA) at Overweight
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Assumes Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR), Downgrades to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!