UPDATE: Cowen Starts Cardiff Oncology (CRDF) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends higher in robust rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- DiDi Global (DIDI) to Delist from NYSE, Pursue Hong Kong Listing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Stock Up 6% on Q3 Beat and Raised 2021 Guidance
(updated to add analyst comments)
Cowen analyst Marc Frahm initiates coverage on Cardiff Oncology (NASDAQ: CRDF) with an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Cardiff’s sole asset onvansertib is a selective, orally available PLK1 inhibitor. Early Phase I data for onvansertib in combination with 2L SOC chemo + bevacizumab in KRAS-mutant mCRC suggest potential additive efficacy vs. historical comparators. Updated data are expected at ASCO-GI in January. We believe success in mCRC would generate upside and are initiating coverage with an Outperform rating."
Shares of Cardiff Oncology closed at $21.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Assumes Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades to Hold
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Assumes Hyatt Hotels (H), Upgrades to Buy
- 9 Internet Stocks to Buy - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!