UPDATE: Cowen Starts Cardiff Oncology (CRDF) at Outperform
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
(updated to add analyst comments)
Cowen analyst Marc Frahm initiates coverage on Cardiff Oncology (NASDAQ: CRDF) with an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Cardiff’s sole asset onvansertib is a selective, orally available PLK1 inhibitor. Early Phase I data for onvansertib in combination with 2L SOC chemo + bevacizumab in KRAS-mutant mCRC suggest potential additive efficacy vs. historical comparators. Updated data are expected at ASCO-GI in January. We believe success in mCRC would generate upside and are initiating coverage with an Outperform rating."
Shares of Cardiff Oncology closed at $21.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Impinj Inc (PI) at Buy
- First Watch (FWRG) Stock Gains on Positive New Coverage
- Benchmark Starts Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!