UPDATE: Citi Resumes Ingersoll-Rand (IR) at Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Citi analyst Andrew Kaplowitz resumes coverage on Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) with a Buy rating, PT $53.00
Shares of Ingersoll-Rand closed at $42.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Starts Northern Oil and Gas (NOG) at Buy, 'Intriguing E&P Non-Op Strategy'
- Berenberg Starts Knights Group Holdings plc (KGH:LN) at Hold
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) at Buy