UPDATE: Citi Resumes CyrusOne (CONE) at Neutral
- Futures tick up after Wall St selloff on jobs data
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Avalara to go private in $8.4 billion deal with Vista Equity
- Flush with cash, Pfizer buys Global Blood Therapeutics in $5.4 billion deal
- Q2 Earnings Better Than Feared but Dollar Headwinds Will Get Worse in Q3 - BofA
Citi analyst Michael Rollings resumes coverage on CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $90.50.
The analyst comments "We are resuming coverage on CONE with a revised target of $90.50 to reflect the announced sale price for the pending acquisition by KKR and Global Infrastructure Partners per the announcement on 11/15/21. We expect the deal to close in the 2Q22 per recent management disclosures. We have set the 1Q22 dividend at $0.52, which will only be paid if the acquisition does not close by the ex-dividend date of March 25, 2022 per the press release. We maintain our Neutral rating based on the limited upside potential to the target price. We expect the pending acquisition by private equity to be completed under the current proposed terms. We have updated our model to reflect the completed divestiture of data center assets in Houston."
Shares of CyrusOne closed at $90.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CLSA Starts Li Auto Inc (2015:HK) (LI) at Buy (1)
- Benchmark Starts Heart Test Laboratories Inc. (HSCS) at Speculative Buy, 'The New 'wav' In Heart Disease Testing'
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCiti, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!