UBS Starts Valero Energy (VLO) at Neutral
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
UBS analyst Lloyd Byrne initiates coverage on Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $66.00.
Shares of Valero Energy closed at $58.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy (VLO) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, Revenues Beat
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Workday (WDAY) at Outperform
- Valero Energy Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!