UBS Starts Trex (TREX) at Buy
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
UBS analyst Nishu Sood initiates coverage on Trex (NYSE: TREX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $94.00.
Shares of Trex closed at $75.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Latch Inc (LTCH) at Buy
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Karuna Therapeutics Inc. (KRTX) at Buy
- Citi Starts Aramis Group SAS (ARAMI:FP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!