UBS Starts Apria Inc (APR) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
UBS analyst Whit Mayo initiates coverage on Apria Inc (NASDAQ: APR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.00.
Shares of Apria Inc closed at $21.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Aclaris Therapeutis (ACRS) at Overweight, $30 PT
- BTIG Starts Mogo Finance Technology (MOGO) at Buy
- Jefferies Assumes Forma Therapeutics (FMTX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!