UBS Starts 360 Finance (QFIN) at Buy
- Wall St set for subdued open as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
UBS analyst Alex Ye initiates coverage on 360 Finance (NASDAQ: QFIN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $48.20.
Shares of 360 Finance closed at $29.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Seagen (SGEN) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Starts AU Small Finance Bank Ltd (AUBANK:IN) at Underperform
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Reinstates SunPower (SPWR) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!