Truist Securities Starts Exact Sciences (EXAS) at Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Truist Securities analyst Sandy Draper initiates coverage on Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $226.00.
Shares of Exact Sciences closed at $141.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MDxHealth Provides Q3-2021 Business Update
- Wolfe Research Starts KnowBe4 Inc. (KNBE) at Outperform
- Wells Fargo Starts IMAX Corporation (IMAX) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!