Truist Securities Assumes Merck (MRK) at Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Truist Securities analyst Robyn Karnauskas assumes coverage on Merck (NYSE: MRK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $92.00.
Shares of Merck closed at $77.54 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LYNPARZA® (olaparib) in Combination With Abiraterone Significantly Delayed Disease Progression in Patients Regardless of Biomarker Status in PROpel Phase 3 Trial in First-Line Metastatic Castration-R
- BMO Capital Starts Pan African Resources PLC (PAF:LN) at Outperform
- Berenberg Assumes Rapid7 (RPD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!