Truist Securities Assumes Abbvie (ABBV) at Buy
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Truist Securities analyst Robyn Karnauskas assumes coverage on Abbvie (NYSE: ABBV) with a Buy rating and a price target of $118.00.
Shares of Abbvie closed at $118.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Submits Applications to FDA and EMA for Upadacitinib for the Treatment of Adults with Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
- Goldman Sachs Starts ChampionX (CHX) at Sell
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Auddia (AUUD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!