Telsey Starts Bespoke (BSPE) at Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 slip as COVID-19 vaccine makers fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop to fresh 13-month low
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Telsey analyst Joseph Feldman initiates coverage on Bespoke (NASDAQ: BSPE) with a Outperform rating.
Shares of Bespoke closed at $10.02 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts CTI BioPharma (CTIC) at Buy
- Citi Reinstates Shaftesbury Plc. (SHB:LN) (SHABF) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Raised to $121 at Stifel, Guidance Looks Conservative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!